Saturday, August 11, 2012

101

Yup. That's the number of my posts. I won't say I'm an active blogger but I reached that (or should I say this?) milestone. Seriously, it did took me quite a while to reach this number. Since it's a special number, let this post be special too okay?

Let's see..

Okay I'm going to spoil myself and talk about myself this time. Basic informations can be obtained from my Blogger profile so do check that if you don't mind.

Ah damn! I want to share a little bit on what happened yesterday. Yesterday, I got trapped in a rural area again, because yet again, the muddy road 'held onto' my uncle's car's tyres. Sounds like a normal thing. When I tried to get into the car after checking the wheels, I had my phone in my hand, and I accidentally knocked my own hand (the hand I'm holding my phone with) and the phone.. Fell into the mud!! I threw out some curse of course. I said "Damn! When bad luck struck, anything can happen!!". A little word of note, that's my Nokia. If it's my SGSII, I'll probably went nuts.

Nice day. But enough about that.

Soon, I'll be an uncle myself. My sister is expecting her first baby and erm.. It's a baby boy! I know it's not my child so I have no input to give but I do hope it's a baby girl. LOL.. I don't know why I like baby girls more. Maybe it's because of the experience of having a little girl running around a Guardian store and grabbed my leg, mistooking me for her dad. LOL.. She's cute. Most probably, I have this opinion that boys are harder to 'handle'.

I wonder if I'll ever get married and have kids? I am not optimistic because you know, Suzanne became too special for me and we are in a limbo. I don't have bad feelings for her because she didn't make herself special for me that I can't shake her off. It's just.. She is, for me. I never met anyone like her before. I mean I always thought I'll be waiting for this or that girl because she is special and so on but after I met Suzanne, obviously I have finally found someone special. Whether or not I'm going to have a partner to share the rest of my life with, I don't know but with or without, that someone will always be Suzanne. She's eternal for me.

Okay, I like movies and I like sports. One film I'd love to get now is The Avengers. I'm waiting for its original DVD release. The Dark Knight Rises is another one but I suddenly lost interest in it because it is 'The End' for Batman. I mean Nolan's Batman. I somehow, heard so many ideas from fans regarding the story, the next step and so on. Many have said a reboot is not necessary because Nolan can be producing the next one if he doesn't want to direct it (like he always said). Also, many wanted to have Gordon-Levitt to be the next Batman based on how the movie ended. I love this idea. In the comics, many have became Batman and the person behind that cowl is not always Bruce Wayne.

One other movie I'd love to see is a 'real' Marvel Cinematic Universe. I mean previous ones were not the whole Marvel Universe. The real Marvel Universe is much larger than that but too bad, Marvel had X-Men sent to Fox, Spider-Man to Sony and the rest in Disney's portfolios. I wonder if these big studios are willing to band together and make one super grand Marvel Universe spin-off? Base story of this spin-off is in my head. If only I'm a script writer I might be able to amaze everyone. LOL..

So how goes? And I did used the word spin-off because all previous movies are too wide apart to be merged into one. So, I guess spin-off will do. My idea? Who cares? LOL.

Okay, time for lunch. Next post, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment