I'm pretty upset. Yesterday, my grandpa tried to get rid of (give away) two kittens from our home. As bad luck would have it, they escaped. However, they have been missing ever since.
I'm not a guy who likes cat a lot. In fact, I hate them. But now, I'm concerned about that two kitten. They are sick (cat flu) and too young to survive by themselves. If they are still alive, they must be starving. They usually sleep with the other two litter, together to keep themselves warm. They must be feeling very cold last night..
I hope they are found and taken in by some decent people. Hope to find them has totally vanished. I hope they will get well soon, never starve or abused by anyone and never have to feel too cold from rain and hot from the sun. I hope they are together and not apart..
Seriously, after last night, I kind of wondered. Are we humans really that 'human'? I mean, we called caring behaviour of human, 'humanity'. We called it after us. Why? So that we can be proud?
I'm not that mad with my grandfather. It's probably just bad luck. But the more I think of it, we human acts and our error becomes the beginning of others' misery. Are we really that innocent? We tend to destroy others and even each other..
Update: One of the missing kitten is dead, attacked by dogs. I'm partially responsible because the house where it was attacked in, was supposed to be visited by me last night. I didn't.. If I had, I'd have saved them both. Now the other missing kitten was taken in by someone. Couldn't claim it back because my name is not written on its body. Damn it!
No comments:
Post a Comment