Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Need That..

I bet everyone has seen that beauty called Samsung Galaxy S III. It's a real beauty right? Well, like everyone, I want it! LOL.. I can't afford it though. That'd be why it's easier to dream than to achieve that dream. I am not a dreamer. If I start dreaming, I always make it comes true!

Okay, if it's something material, it's 'purchaseable' and if it's 'purchaseable', I'll just have to save enough cash to.. well.. purchase it. I need a part-time job. I originally thought about tutoring. But so far, I have no 'student' to tutor.. Bad news.. I'll have to try something else. Don't you worry, I'm not going to pull of some crazy stunts like bank robbing although I'm not someone who is afraid to do crazy things (like I did last time). LOL..

Anyway, that's not what I need. What I need now, is a so-very-basic-mobile-phone for communication. I want it cheap. I don't mind if it's basic to the core. It just have to be able to make and answer calls, and send and receive text messages. Camera is not needed because I have my SGSII for that. Radio? I don't listen to radio that much and I have my car radio for that. So.. It's pure phone I'm looking for now, to replace my Nokia. In case you forgot, it's the Nokia that went to 'swim' in the mud last weekend.

I need that crazy basic to the core phone so that I can start saving up as soon as possible for my SGSIII or maybe IV? Depends on how soon I can save up 2k. Damn.. I still need to pay my car insurance and roadtax. That two things are something I never have in my budget list before. I bought my car only so that I can finally meet Suzanne but uh.. It goes and reached this state.. I'm thinking about selling it and drive my uncle's company car instead because who else I'm going to fetch with it? There's that "You'll be my first car's first passenger" promise to it. Yeah.. Promise fulfilled so is the car still needed? Not very much because I'm going out less and less anyway. Hmm.. There's some memorial value to it so.. Might keep it after all.. All and all, I'm NOT selling my SGSII. There's some value to it too. You see, I'm such a sentimental guy. LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment