Thursday, July 26, 2012

Crazy Stunts

Have you ever do things you never thought you'll be brave enough to do?

It had always been a problem for me to talk with adults regarding problems that needs solving. Why? Because for me, they never listen. They have this stubborn sticking-to-their-own-stand issue.

Today however, I did something just like that. I went straight up to an adult and told her about this 'problem' I have. She in turn, surprised me with a very open speech. It's almost serene. Nice. Maybe it's because of her job as a teacher.

Problem is not solved yet but she showed me how. My dear sister encouraged me to follow the path. It helps, when people show you the way and give you strength to go through it. Far from over, but I have found a way to start to solve this problem.

Sometimes you'll have to be crazy enough to be brave enough to do what you've always been scared to do, in order to find a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment