Ever wonder how fast people can recover and date a new partner after they broke up with the last one? I can't say for sure but my cousin broke up with his ex three months ago and guess how long he has been dating the new one? Three months. Yes.. He started dating the new one as soon as he broke up with the last or.. Maybe has been dating this new one before he even broke up with the last.
Talk about fast huh? But his ex is also not bad. She's also started dating someone new. I don't know what happened between them. Not that I care. But yes I'm amazed. Spider-Man no longer amaze me as much. LOL..
The new girl is not as cute as the last one. This one look a bit more mature. Must be the professional type. She doesn't talk much and that's what makes my grandma unhappy. She said the girl should greet the elders. She might be too expressive there but she is right. You don't go to your friend's place and sit down, make yourself at home without greeting your friend's parents and any relatives he or she have at there, at that moment.
I haven't talk to her yet. I'm not the quick approaching "Hi, nice to meet you" kinda guy. Maybe in the chat, I will but real life.. No.. I don't talk that much. Even my closest friends never expect me to talk much. When I call someone out and say "Let's go for a drink", that doesn't mean we'll talk non-stop like a radio broadcast that has no 'Stop' button.
Okay, a little out of topic there but it happens sometimes..
No comments:
Post a Comment