Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Disharmony

It happens again. In house war. It's no longer surprising to be honest. Everytime it happens, it's because of petty issues. Kind of frustrating this time around because I'm suffering from a migraine attack.

I tried so hard to keep everything intact. But too many time, 'crack' shows up and I have to repair them. I'm like glue, bonding everything together. To what extent I can keep doing this, I don't know but if things broke down too much and everytime it broke down it gets worse and harder to repair, it's time to throw it all away.

I love my grandma and grandpa but if they can't get along with my mother, I have no choice but to 'hand them over' to their sons. It sounds cruel. But is it not their sons' responsibility to take care of them? Furthermore, I'm all my mother have. For them, I'm not the only one they have so.. I have to leave them in their rightful place even if I hate to do it.

Problem is, my uncle is an a*shole. He wouldn't listen. He just pretends like this thing can still work if we try to live harmoniously. If my mother and grandparents can, they would have, a long time ago. How can he not see how broken up things are? He's just pretending because (I don't have to guess) deep down he knows his wife and my grandparents won't be able to get along well too. He just don't want to do what I'm doing now. He knows, if he takes my grandparents in, he will have to endure what I'm enduring now.

My other uncle? He should be able to take my grandparents in. But that is if he disagree with his wife. My aunt has openly stated "I can only help you (my grandparents) if you need transportations to places". Only fetch my grandparents when they need to go to the clinic? What is this?! It's a 'poisonous' statement.

How messed up. I don't like to say this but to put it in a bad way, "I'm actually picking up my uncles' shit". Their mess is my problem. Unbelievable. I have my own problem.. One of them is a problem called Suzanne. That alone is big enough and nobody can help me with it.

What should I do? I want to leave my grandparents in their rightful place but their rightful place is rejecting them. If I forced myself to leave them, they might end up not in the rightful place but the wrong place. That would be a bigger 'shit'.

No comments:

Post a Comment