Oh.. About the title.. Let's start this post in an old fashioned way.
Once upon a time, there's a different me. Pessimist is the one word to best describe me. I think a lot. I see some things and I began to think 'what if this' and 'what if that'.
Why think? I don't know.. but I see now, why thinking too much is bad for one's health!
Have you ever wonder why you miss things or more specifically, chances? Yes. It's none other than you having been thinking too much. You think too much, you become slow and you see things way too far that you don't see the truth. The truth that the more you see, the more you become a pessimist.
If you are confused, let me give you an example.
Mr. Louis.. He likes to think. Thinking is for him, like meals he had to have each and everyday. LOL
So, Mr. Louis likes a girl.. He then think "I wonder if she likes me?". This stupidity of Mr. Louis, forced the girl to '暗示' to him that she likes him and.. again, Mr. Louis thought "Does she really mean it? Or is it someone else she wants to express herself to?". So, the girl gets irritated and someone else courted the girl away. Poor Mr. Louis, he ends up being alone.. because he thought too much. DON'T END UP LIKE MR. LOUIS THE PESSIMIST!
Now, Mr. Louis is an optimist. If the same situation applies, the example I gave will turn out this way..
So, Mr. Louis likes a girl.. He then think "I wonder if she likes me? Let's ask her on a date to find out". On the date, the girl told Mr. Louis that she likes someone without revealing who that someone is.. again, Mr. Louis thought "Doesn't matter who she meant, whether it's me, or someone else, I should tell her that I like her. If I can love her, why can't I tell her? Right?". So, Mr. Louis put himself into action mode and asked the girl to be his girlfriend. Oh.. How it ended up, is unknown but at least, Mr. Louis is now an optimist and does what he should have done.
Charming examples huh? LOL
Anyway, earlier today, my mood really run the negative way. I am back to my pessimist self but now, I am Okay. I
I know.. so far, I only mentioned one part of me that has changed but this one part is a big part and this one part affects almost everything.
Who gave me the idea to become an optimist? I really wanted to tell you that person's name but I know that person is reading this and to this person, I want to say "Thank you".
No comments:
Post a Comment