You know, sometimes, you really need others to 'introduce' you to 'yourself'. I mean without others, you might not even know your certain characteristics.
So, what kind of character I have? Hmm.. I don't like it when people won't stop talking about things I don't like to hear. When people does that, I tend to become silent. It can be seen on my face the I-don't-wanna-hear-on-will-you-please-stop-talking looks.
I don't usually talk when I am having meals. Respect your foods? You slaughtered chickens, cows, pig and so on.. the least you can do when they were served onto the table is to eat them in peace. Right? LOL
I'm a patient guy. But one shouldn't try and test to see how far can I go because when I do reach that stage, they won't like it. You can ask my ex and some other friends who has tasted my wrath.
Perfection seeker. Yes, I am that too. I think I posted this in my old blogger account. I like perfection. A little black dot on a piece of white paper is not allowed. I like to see things in straight lines. A little bent, I will correct them.
There sure is more. But I can't state all of them because that's not the point on why I am writing this. I am writing this, because I want to share about the latest trait I learnt about myself.
Here goes.. I don't like it when my messages goes unreplied and my phone calls unanswered. When someone does that (not replying to my messages and answering my phone calls), my desire to call and message them further will drop. Don't try this one, unless you wanna stop getting messages and phone calls from me. I did warned you.. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment