Monday, September 26, 2011

Updates

Another sudden and big sized update here. One thing you must have noticed here, is a new theme for my blog! Why a new theme? Uh... the old one was there for quite a long time and it's getting boring. That's one. Two, I wanted to see something new! The white is a total opposite of black that I used before this. Besides, I told a friend that I wanted to be happy from then on. That's the three.

Hmm... let's see... what is it that I wanted to post here? Seems like my blogging skill is a bit rusty now. Haha... I'll... um... just update in parts I think.

Grandpa
This is not really a new or recent thing but I never talked about it here, so, I guess it's an update.

My grandpa was diagnosed to have cancer. What do they call it in medical terms, I don't know. But the tumor is was there in his nasal passage. After chemo and radiotherapy, he's now free from cancer.

Last few weeks, we got another shocking news. Grandpa's x-ray result shows two 'dots' in his lung. What could that be? We were worried, especially grandma. She asked me "What else can it be, other than cancer? Your aunt said only 'tumor' would shows up as 'dots' in x-ray results".

I was speechless.. I tried to reach Kyleen to ask her if it could be something else so that I can tell my grandma, so that I can comfort her... but I got no reply from Kyleen, so, I have to act like a pro and said "It can be a lot of thing, not only tumor. It can simply be an infection that can be healed with antibiotics". Yes, I lied... I am worried too, and I can't tell her what other things it might be (other than tumor) so that she doesn't get too worried.

Now, he has gained some weight it seems. Hopefully everything will be alright from now on. Nothing is more precious than your own health! So, don't smoke and drink. Love yourself, love your family...

Samsung vs Apple
This is an interesting one. Samsung vs Apple, and vice versa. I don't enjoy it though. Apple is clearly trying to steer Samsung off the list because they were afraid of them. I mean Galaxy S and Galaxy S II is similar to iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 in design? Plus, Apple claimed that Samsung is causing confusion with their way too similar design to their iPhones. I must say this. If there is one such person who can't differ a Galaxy S and S II to iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, that person must be the most stupid person in the whole universe.

The image above shows a real iPhone 4 copycat product. Sue them (CSL) instead of Samsung Apple! Don't sue your rival just because they are a threat, sue the one who truly steals! Don't be a coward Apple!!

The Girl
Ah... my favorite issue, I always post these kinda thing.

I finally told the girl I have feelings for her... her response? Not so good. She said "I have feelings for you too". So? It should be a good thing right? Well... I don't think she really does. She is nice... but she is kinda mysterious for me.

She doesn't talk much, and if I didn't start it first, she will not talk to me. For me, she is a 'cold' girl. A girl who doesn't talk much. Won't put her as emotionless, but yes, she sure seems like someone who is... um... how do I describe it? She is just different. She seems very easy to get along with when she talks to her friends... but that's not me.

While I do miss her, I am not concerned about that too much. All that matters for me now is my grandpa. No... the girl is important too. But it seems like there is nothing I can do to change the things between me and her now. I'll let time decides...

No comments:

Post a Comment