Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Broken

Remember the girl I dated? Hmm.. We broke up. I mean we are no longer going out together. It seems like both she and myself can't put any effort into it to make it happen. Nevermind. It seems like both of us expected this.

I don't know about her. Most probably, it's due to her difficulty forgetting her ex who is now her 'kai gor'. I'm not surprised at all because just like her, I can't put someone aside. This it seems, is where we are broken.

Next up, I'm planning to find a part time job or should I say permanent side job? I have too many plan at the moment so I kind of have problem deciding which comes before which. The long term stuffs like business might come last after all because.. Well they still need some further planning.

Hmm.. I got myself signed up to many MLM business. I won't name them because I don't blame them for the investments on them that I lost. I just don't have that MLM spirit inside me. I also believe.. MLMs are not a sustainable business layout. Sure, products can be hotselling but those plans.. Are they sustainable? Nope. I don't see how they can be because.. Well, if I'm to elaborate, I'll talk non-stop so.. It just is (not sustainable), for me.

I still remember the last World Cup. Suzanne was chatting with me about it a lot. That made the last Euro so dull for me. I ended up watching not one single match (including England's). She is not the reason I love football in the first place but she definitely became the reason I lost interest in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment