Saturday, July 21, 2012

Reflection?

Maybe not as much and as often I dream about Suzanne, but recently, I had so many dreams regarding my working life. Also related, family issues.

In these dreams, most often I argue with my uncle. He belittles me and I state my dissatisfaction towards his words and actions. All my statements were made according to my real life feelings. Not weird right?

I kind of wonder what went wrong? I am unhappy with my work and the fact my family live with my uncle only make matters worse because people dislike each others yet they are living under one roof. How can it be peaceful if non-compatible elements were forcefully mixed up? For sure disharmony like this will be nothing but trouble.

I still have to think. My grandmother kept pleading to me, to stay so that she and my grandfather won't have to live with my uncle. Weird. I have too much burden to carry. Although I call them burden, I am not saying they are my dead weights. I am the one who is willing to carry them so I can't and don't blame anyone.

I am looking at every possibility on how to settle this complex problem in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment