Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lee Yee's Marriage

Hey! Been a while since I last posted anything. I sure is going online less and less. People can see..

Last night, I attended Lee Yee and John's marriage banquet. There were many people there. In my whole life, attending anything any events that will drop me into a sea of people tend to become a nightmare. I never is a person who likes to be standing, sitting or just being around too many people.

So.. Last night, I drove Kelvin's dad, brother, sister in-law, and their kids to Cynthia Restaurant. Typical for kids, they ran around the hall happily as soon as we arrived and Kelvin's dad and brother were helping with seat organizing. That placed me and Kelvin's sister in-law in some awkward 'talk time' moments.

The first sentence that came out of her mouth was "When will it be your turn (to marry)?". LOL.. I just said "I have no idea but I will for sure, get many 'Angpau' from John and Lee Yee (Margareth) before I do". No.. I may sound like I am kidding but I am serious.

Second question was "So are you single or dating someone? If you are single, I can introduce you to my sister". My answer for that was "No, I am not dating anyone, I am single". She then asked me "How about the teacher (Suzanne)? She is good. You should be with her". Oops! I wondered how did she knew? Must be Kelvin's mum. Anyway, to that, I answered "She is my ex and since we get along good as friends even after we broke up due to differences, I wish to keep it that way". Honestly though, I do want to be with her. I just.. It's not something that will happen just because I want it to.. Suzanne must be okay with it too for it to happen and.. It doesn't look likely because Suzanne is still refusing to talk to me.

People are always eager to get answers right? So she went on and asked "Even as friends, you can bring her here?". And I answered "Nah.. She teaches at Kalabakan (a far and rural area)".

So, which and what is the true story? Suzanne is not my ex. I am just implying how close we were (we traded secrets and some sweet words. We also implied to each other we do share a mutual feelings.

By saying Suzanne is my ex, I am also giving a picture she and I am no longer in a romantic relationship. The truth? I am dating someone for 51 days now. Is this relationship a serious one? I don't know but it doesn't look like it will last because I can't love the girl I am dating. Why? I don't know but.. I keep thinking about Suzanne. I rejected many dating requests from her (the girl I am dating). Is she ugly? No! She is very pretty but.. Pretty doesn't mean anything now. I want Suzanne. Anyway, she and I agreed it's an open relationship. We will just 'wait and see' if it will develop. It doesn't look optimistic though.

I must also point out those dating I mentioned above aren't holding hands kind of dating. Just some meet up, drinking (yum cha) and talking. Nothing more..

Last but definitely not least, congratulations John and Margareth! May the two of you be blessed and live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment