Seems like it's been a while since I last posted something about dreams and here, again, I had a weird dream last night. Here's how it goes..
It's all black and white. I was walking down a street where there're not even one empty parking space. There're cars. A lot of them, all, black and white but at the end of the street where a junction is, there's a car. A red car.
It's weird considering everything is black and white. It's like.. The red car is a one of a kind, special object where everything is so very plain and normal.
As I approach the car, I saw someone in there. Who is it? That will be a secret but that person in there, like the car, is not black and white. I get into the car and the person in the car said "Just because I'm special, it doesn't mean you'll have to be different. You can be as simple and plain as you're now and it's ok".
That's it. I wonder what it means? Can someone analyse what it means for me? What a weird dream..
No comments:
Post a Comment