I wonder if you'll ever read this? This is the cut out.
Probably you know by now. I partly wanted you to stay. Well.. Partly because I want you to stay, but also at the same time, I want you to have your dream fulfilled. Do you know how it feels?
Curious as to what I meant? I'm sorry.. I have no answer for that. The message I'm trying to convey here, is a broken one. I have the questions but I don't have their answers because I'm still in the process of figuring them out.
What's important now though, is not the answer I think. It's your thought. Honestly, you are still mysterious for me. Yup.. After a few years knowing you, you still are.
Well.. I don't think it's about what I say. It's about what you think and what you'll do. I think you'll be ok and try again. I can feel it. This is what you wanted to do and again, I believe you're not going to let anyone or anything gets in your way.
No comments:
Post a Comment