Flashback.. My grandpa.. He is not in good shape recently. In a recent incident, something happened and.. Well.. It's not good. Family problems.. Tons of them. Uncle this vs uncle that, and needless to say, it's the elders who's gotta bear the pain. Work stuffs? Tiring and stressful as usual but no big deal. My precious one! Something happened to her but I'm glad she's fine.
I am so very damn seriously tired. If I could, I'll just run away. Run to my precious one's side. Leave everything I have now so that I get what I want and she gets what she needs. A companion if I'm not mistaken? But then.. That doesn't mean it's me, the one she needs.. And even if I am, what can I do for her? What will I eat? Probable 'guk chung' like she said. So.. I still have to plan and work around it. There is, after all, no shortcut to what we want. It has to be the painful way.
Something I haven't tell her yet.. I had a dream. It's about her and myself. Not worth mentioning though. Not really a nice dream although part of it is nice. Overall, it's bad..
No comments:
Post a Comment