Work, work, work and more work. That's how I lived my life for the last seven days. It should've been that way until 12th September but I took a break on the 2nd and ya, right now, on the 5th.
I'm so tired. It's like I can barely keep myself awake and breath. Even as I type, I can feel how non-energetic I am right now. My eyes were swollen.. I feel like I just wanna go to bed and sleep till I wake up automatically without setting any alarm. I wonder if I do, will I wake up in the middle of the night? Could be..
I'm actually thinking.. About someone. But I don't feel like sharing. But I'll just say "She's so damn 'cool', I wonder what is she thinking sometimes". I don't feel like guessing though and I don't feel like talking too much myself.
I wonder if I'll be too busy on Wednesday.. If I'm not, I feel like going to meet my sis and bro and maybe go yumcha with Suz. Been a while I said I'll take her out for a yumcha session. Will be tiring driving around but it won't kill me I guess.
[Yawn] I'm so damn sleepy! But I have these files here in front of me. I gotta get back to work or else I'm not going to get things done, let alone go anywhere this Wednesday..
No comments:
Post a Comment