12th September.. Today's supposed to be the day when all my scheduled tasks end. Though that's exactly the case, things don't really went so smooth.
It all starts this morning. A customer came in and started 'making trouble' with me. Ya. I do know that customers are always right but there's some certain people who won't stop causing you troubles. He really kinda pisses me off.
My uncle and aunt are finally back from their spoilt life. Doesn't mean that I don't respect them but they too, won't stop causing me troubles today. Today, the 'today's special' comes from my uncle. Had an argument the first day he came back from his holiday. Nice huh? In the end of the day, he showed me this 'guilty face' of his and do I care? Nope.
I thought of having a little chat with my 'little princess' but seems like either I'm too late (she was asleep) or she's just not in the mood. I hope it's not the latter..
Well.. Today's just not my day.. Everything goes wrong, nothing seems right and it's just a wrong day.. Tired.. Going to bed now.. Goodnight..
No comments:
Post a Comment