Sunday, August 29, 2010

Insomnia Effect

29.08.10 - Sunday [23.50]

I'm supposed to get asleep because I've got to wake up early tomorrow. As early as 5.00.. But I can't get asleep! I hate this kinda situation. It pisses me off. It makes my mood bad, I get flurry temper and for those who'll have to deal with me tomorrow, I wish them luck.

30.08.10 - Monday [11.40]

As a result of lacking sleep last night, I'm very very sleepy. And as a result of being too sleepy to carry out my tasks, I spoil myself with a cup of coffee and as a result of that single cup of coffee, I'm very sick. If I call my doctor now, she'll say "I told you not to consume coffee didn't I?!". I'd better not call her. I'll only get nagged if I do. For now, I'll have to 'pay' for that cup of coffee..

30.08.10 - Monday [13.00]

Still is sick. Sweating like crazy. Feel like getting feverish. I swear, I'll stop consuming coffee after this.

30.08.10 - Monday [14.15]

There you go.. 'Panda eyes'. If you see that on my eyes, stay away because the name for that when I have them is 'Devil's eyes'. Congrats! I have my first victim of the day.

30.08.10 - Monday [15.05]

Felt better. No more sweating but still feel a bit feverish. Work work work! Ganbatte for myself!

30.08.10 - Monday [16.00]

Tea break and yup, no more coffee. Like the name says, I had a cup of tea plus some noodles.

30.08.10 - Monday [17.30]

Had my shower, is waiting to have my dinner and after that, maybe online for a while? Too lazy to be too hardworking today. There's too much in my head. That means going online is not that good of an idea in its own way because there's nobody I can chat with. I got to stop. That's what she said. [Sigh].

30.08.10 - Monday [17.55]

Almost done with my report for today.. The title Insomnia Effect was meant to say I knew I'll be extremely busy when my uncle and auntie went on a vacation but I dunno why is it, every time I was about to get or is very busy, other problems will 'sneak' into my life.. [Laugh] I mean now, I will have to adapt to my new life in which I shall stop being caring for those who I care. Yes.. You read that right. You are one of those whom I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment