Monday, September 3, 2012

Right or Wrong?

Have you ever did something and soon after, finding you asking yourself the question above? Must be so many times right? Unfortunately, there's no definite answer for that.

Yesterday, my aunt brought this story home. About a guy, and a woman, whose story is somewhat similar to mine and Michelle's. The difference is that the guy and the woman decided to 'keep it going'.

If you know me and Doris, you probably know the story. What happened then, I think I don't have to tell the story yet again. I just wonder what people think about such 'incident'?

My grandma and aunt were extremely expressive yesterday. "Why does the guy opted to ruin people's family?" is their main disgust. Who knows.. Maybe the guy approached the woman not realising she's married? If that's the case, the woman is the one to blame. In my and Michelle's case? I guess wrong timing is the problem.

I think Michelle and I'm not 100% innocent. It happened in an unfortunate window of time. But I never plan to ruin other's family. I did told her one wrong sentence that sounds like this - "This is your choice to make. The most important thing is that you won't regret it later". When I told her that, I don't know she's pregnant..

That's a big wrong sentence. When I found out she's pregnant, I changed my tone and told her "Divorce is out of option because you have to be resposible to your child". She probably felt betrayed because she misunderstood my first remarks.

At that time, when she told me her feelings, I do feel suprised. Should a married woman really say "I love you" to someone who is NOT her husband? Then I think, human have feelings. Being married doesn't mean a woman has become inhuman and thus lose all feelings. They still feel pain and love. But should this love reserved solely for her husband? Hmm.. Seems like, we can't blame Michelle.

It's easy to blame people right? But try and think, ask a few more logical questions, the situation changes quickly. Just like how I asked if Michelle, having married to another guy, should develop feelings for me? Then again, she's still a human who feels pain from her broken marriage and in an unfortunate turn of events, developed feelings for someone who talked to her, understanding and protective. We can't say she's abnormal now can we?

Okay, despite of my sentences above, I must clearly state this. Marriage comes with responsibility. You can argue and say break up line with your girl or boyfriend, but NEVER EVER simply say the divorce line after you are married. Think of the consequences before you finally decide on whether a divorce is really necessary before you say that line. If you found yourself falling for someone else, THINK and reconsider. Is that love, or a sudden rush of emotions before you act further. Be diligent, be RESPONSIBLE.

Anyway, Michelle took actions. Removing and blocking me out from both her Facebook account and life, it seems like she made the best choice. Ultimately, we walk on different path now. The question sometimes come to my mind. "How is she doing? Has 'taking the best action' led to her finally finding her 'happily ever after' part of life?". I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment