It's been quite a while since I wanted to write this so I guess I'd better start writing about it before it fades away from my mind, on how and what to write.
So, I had this dream in which I went to an organised event with my sister and brother in-law. It's actually a simple event, where we were shown a bunch of short movies with moral teachings.
There, I saw a girl came in and I asked my sister "Do you know that girl?" and she said "Oh.. that's [she told me, but I forgot what's her name.. Don't matter though, I never met her and I doubt she really exists]".
The girl, came and sat next to me and did some funny things. LOL
She rested her left arm on my right hand and proclaimed "Oops! Sorry" several times. Also, she drank from my cup I placed on my right. Obviously, her cup is on her right hand cup holder too but she drinks from the cup on her left, which is my right.
After we are done watching those short movies, I went out with my sister and brother in-law to a bookstore. Strangely, I met the girl again. This time, we talked. As the girl and I go one way, my sister and brother in-law went their own way.
The girl then suddenly told me she is still single and I said "Oh? Will you be my girlfriend then?". She nodded and so, I held her hand.
Pretty weird dream really. Never happened before. Maybe despite of saying I have no desire to have a girlfriend because I don't need one, I actually wish to have one. Hmm..
No comments:
Post a Comment