It's been quite a while since I last dreamed. And finally, I have one that I can share here under the label 'Dreams'.
I was walking in a shopping mall when suddenly, I walked out from the elevator on B1 floor. I guess that floor is a new one for some of you. It probably means 'Below 1'. It's under the ground floor.
Typical for a nightmare, there is no one on B1. I was alone. And the silence plus weird looking wall, ceiling and floor makes this floor an eerie looking place. It's like the fog world in Silent Hill minus the fog.
I tried to use the same elevator to get out from that place but it won't work. Seems like I have to take another elevator which according to the map on the wall, is located in the Security Staff Room and I must say it's a bit way too far under the circumstances I am in (being alone in an eerie place).
Doesn't seem like I have any choice because that is the only option I have. So I started to head to the Security Staff Room when suddenly, I felt like I was being followed by someone. I looked back and no one was there. It sure starts to scare me like Hell! I then started to walk faster and faster but suddenly someone hit me in the head with some kind of a stick and I passed out.
I came to and a girl was there looking at me. She apologized for hitting me and swore she is very sure she was being chased by someone. Freaked out, she picked up a piece of stick she found and hid behind a corner. When she swung, I became her victim.
From the map in my possession, it seems like the person who 'followed' me was her all along and the person 'chasing' her is actually me. Nice echo effect, that managed to fool two person like crap huh?
Explanation? Easy. She and I was walking alone, with a wall between us. So, I heard someone following me. I bet she thought someone is following her too. And like I said, I then started to walk faster and faster. That makes her feel like someone is chasing her. LOL
Now that there's a companion, I felt better. I am sure she did too as she talked non-stop as if she's very very glad I am there because she seems so calm although some lamp flickers suddenly.
Eventually, we reached the room we were searching for. As she's about to open the door, I held her hand and whispered "No! Listen!". There's a weird sound in the room. Something like someone is walking around in there, dragging something.
Not wishing to take any risk, I peeked through the key hole and there's not one but several humanoid walking around, dragging what looks like legs and hands of human! It sure shocked me like shit.
The girl asked me what did I saw but I am speechless so she took her turn and peeked. She gasped and those humanoid seem to have heard her and walked towards the door. She then quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up, telling me in a panicked voice that those creatures are coming to get us.
She suggested that we split up and she will distract them for me but I am not allowing her to do that and with her hand in mine, I pulled her and we hid behind a counter next to the office while those creature took the other path. The girl and I then quickly sneaked into the room, locked the door just in case and head towards the elevator and headed out from that creepy 'world'.
Not really an extreme nightmare but it really freaked me out because I am really tired and having this fever only makes it worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment