Friday, February 10, 2012

Things From The Past

One out of many bad things people do is to misplace their stuffs. Happened to me today. I misplaced my Micro SD card, had to look for it for a good half an hour before I finally found it. You see, it's tiny and I obviously didn't put it back into its already micro container. Nice work!

Lucky thing, it was in my terribly 'aged' box file. It (the file box) 'aged' so great, I actually had to dispose of it. So, I went through everything I have in there. Some were obtained almost ten years ago. Let's see what I got there shall we?

Journal

Yup. You read that right and there is absolutely no typing error there. I really did keep and write in my journal. I stopped writing since.. 2003.

Reading it through, I found out the following facts. I first wrote to a pen pal nine years ago. That's when I got to know my first pen pal Pauline.

The second pen pal I knew and still know now (as a friend), is Catherine. One thing I forgot and realized only after I read my journal is I used to lie to Catherine about something. What's that? Er.. that is definitely a secret.

I am going to get rid of it. Of course, the reason I keep the journal in the first place is to keep some note to remind me about memories I'd like to remember always. But seems like most, if not all of them are no longer important and relevant. I still have those I'd really really want to keep, in my head. So those will suffice.

Bank Deposit slips

These were 'donations' I made years ago. Quite a lot. I am very noble.. I just realized that.. LOL

Letters

From Pauline, Catherine and other miscellaneous letters from others also. Read those from Pauline and Catherine.

According to Pauline, she likes to draw, watch anime and movies and musics. She drew a picture of me (by imagining how I may look like). Sweet little girl she was. She was eleven when she and I traded letters. Now, she is twenty.

Catherine said quite a lot. But as I read, I realized she is not that likable really. Somewhat 'emo' she was. The last letter she wrote to me, handed to me by herself was a letter dating 2004 when we broke up. She told me how depressed she was when I kept asking her to decide if she wants to pick me or Jeremiah.

A Broken Necklace

This one was given to Catherine. She returned it to me to repair but I never have the time to and after we broke up, it was stuck with me.

A Pair of Rings

'Engagement' rings for me and Catherine. Like the necklace, they were stuck with me after she and I broke up.

Secret

I got this one when I went to Sandakan for the first time. Given to me by Celine. She told me to keep it really well. I will return this to her. Or should I? She's married now. I don't think it is proper to give this back to her..

I am going to dispose of them.. I no longer need them anyway. In fact, I already burned those letters, journal and Bank Deposit slips. I am still wondering on how to dispose of the necklace, rings and secret item.

No comments:

Post a Comment