Grandpa's doing it again
Last night, I said today will be a tiring day. It turns out that I finished my task earlier than I expected. However, it is, a tiring day. That would be due to my grandpa.
Grandpa has always been a person who can hardly tolerate. Since he came back from KK a few days ago, the muscle around his 'needle cap' is swollen. Today, he said it's painful. So, I brought him to his doctor.
On the way there, my cousin called me. He asked me to fetch him and bring him along because he is the most familiar with grandpa's medication. He insists, so I had to turn around although I am right there, in front of the clinic already. What a waste of time and fuel.
At the clinic, the doctor inspected grandpa's 'needle cap'. He said it's fine, the flesh around the cap is swollen because of the needle's mis-insertion and the swelling will subside by itself. As usual, grandpa insists on getting medication. So, the doctor prescribed him some antibiotics, pain killers and gastrointestinal medicines.
Car
Actually, it has been quite a while my car needed some 'servicing'. The driver's seat belt is stuck (won't re-roll itself) and the rear signals is white in color (the rule is, the color of the signal lights must be amber in color). I am lucky that I never get summoned for that although I met several police inspections.
Furthermore, the rear skirting has a +/- one feet crack after it was 'kissed' by a driver back when I went to buy a box of chocolate for Suzanne. How it happened? I reversed my car out from the parking and the driver behind me stopped so that he can take the parking slot I just emptied. However, he swerved in too fast soon after (to go into the slot) and 'dup'! The crack is there ever since.
So, I am car-less for now. Anyone wants to go on an outing with me will have to wait for a while. I am willing to let my car goes into the 'hospital' because I won't be meeting Suzanne for now anyway. Planned to find her, and apologize but.. maybe it's a good idea to let her cool down first. To be quite frank, I can't stop thinking of her.
Haircut
Went to have a haircut today. And I changed my hairstyle. The girl who cuts my hair today, Miss Wong whatever her full name is, is kinda talkative today. She asked me how old am I, what do I do, how many siblings I've got, and so on and so forth.
Hmm.. I like my new hairstyle. It's especially for my sister's wedding banquet. Probably I'll try another one because I like a shorter style. Short and spiky instead of this semi-long and spiky.
That's all I guess. Pretty exhausted now because I slept for only three hours last night. Insomniac again, recently..
No comments:
Post a Comment