Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MSN Chat

Hmm.. A lot has happened recently. My grandpa got cancer, which really depressed me. I mean I am very worried and of course like always, I am mad. Why am I mad? Because it's a very cruel way to take someone's life.

Then, my two aunts and uncles aren't happy with each other. This of course, upsets my grandma. I have to be a middle person to tear my grandma out of this argument of them.

I actually wondered why are they acting like children? I mean over a very small matter? Shouldn't they be paying attention on to something else? Something much more important like my grandpa's wellbeing?

And recently, three friends of mine gave me more headache. The first one, asked me for financial help, the second one said things that never gets done and the third one.. I don't know how to elaborate but I want to tell this friend that I don't like to talk to someone who doesn't reply. One day when I stop trying to reach you and you find me, you'll get the 'whatever' kinda treatment.

As you can see, I have lotsa stuffs to worry about. But I am placing my friendship issues aside. They ain't urgent after all. But then, oops.. Came another one. This one is a special case. This friend and I chatted on MSN just a while ago. I wouldn't call it an argument, but there's a little 'drubbing' we had there.

I'll pick a line I used as an example in my chat with this friend "What would you say it feels (like) when you give someone something and that someone just roughly swiped it away from your hand and it fell onto the floor?". Why am I asking so? Because my friend felt that I turned moody after the 'drubbing'.

Yes.. The feeling when something in the line happened, is 'disappointed'. You feel unappreciated because in the line, the 'giving' is caring and when you care for someone who doesn't appreciate that you care for them, you feel disappointed.

Actually it upsets me. Seriously. But I am okay now. I hope my friend doesn't misunderstand. Why am I upset? Because I care. But I know, sometimes I care to the point I actually crossed the line without realizing it. I am not mad, I am not sad.

In fact the 'drubbing' is a good thing. My friend and I learned new things about each other, things that might be put to good use in the future. Anyway, this friend said "I care what you feel.. Let's not assume...". I didn't see that line just now! =.="

When I said "You're predictable and easy to guess" to my friend, I really mean it. But my friend can also be very hard to understand. I actually want to know what is this friend of mine thinking.

Wow! The way I talked about this friend.. Are you thinking she is a girl, or he is a guy? I will leave the guessing to you. Mystery prevails..

No comments:

Post a Comment