Yup. Chinese New Year's celebration is over now, working days start and February 14th is very very close. It's Valentines Day!
It sure is a big deal for those who has a special someone and being their special someone's special someone, is no doubt, a good feeling. Of course it is! If you're telling me that you'd prefer to be alone that night, I'd say you're nuts.
It's been such a long time since I last celebrated it as a special someone's special someone though. If you know what I mean? I'm sure, there are others who will be alone that night. Well, not that they chose to be.
As a matter of fact, I almost had the chance to celebrate it with someone last year. Well, close, but no cigar. So this year? Nope. No chance for that.
Hmm.. All of a sudden, I recalled someone. Someone who is funny, and cute. She enquired me about four girls in a picture (one of those girl is herself). She asked "Who do you think is the prettiest? I mean other than me.". I asked her "Why other than you?". She answered "Because I know I'm not..".
Cute right? She doesn't know, she's pretty in a lot of way.
Hmm.. Valentines Day.. It makes that desire to have someone worth loving besides you, stronger than ever. I guess for now though, it's not going to happen for me, at least for a while. A while it is, but not-so-soon will be exactly what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment