Sunday, January 30, 2011

Me and Myself Part I

Won't be a long one here, just to say that I had a friend who's looking for a boyfriend. She added me on Facebook, for the very same reason.

I haven't talked to her since that only message thread I had with her. I forgot what's in the last message, but I think it's sent by me.

The other day when I went out with my sister (who knows that friend of mine because she's originally her friend) and her boyfriend, my sister mentioned about her, she told me what she (the friend of mine) said.

So uh.. She said "I think your brother is a very choosy person la.. He's choosing girl based on their look and he is also a very ambitious person who is chasing nothing but wealth".

How does she knows what is it that I want? Funny.. I don't even remember telling her my thoughts. She's judging me based on her own opinion. If that's what she thinks, that's who I am for her but still, the fact is I'm still me, the person she doesn't know (that much).

Whatever it is that she thinks, I don't care. I'm writing this, not because I do, but because I believe that not everything that people think about me is true. She and I'm not close. Not one bit. Why do I have to care about what she thinks of me? No reason to be, whatsoever.

Anyway, I write this not because of my chat last night with a friend. Well, it does trigger the memory about this former friend of mine, but not that I mind about what's said in last night's chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment