Monday, January 10, 2011

Clueless No More

I wonder if it's because of the flu? I am a little clueless recently. Well.. Maybe not only recently but all the time. You see, I have complex thoughts. Even myself, don't know what I'm thinking, what is it that I want, what should I do and so on.

I wish I could take a break but time is running out. Time doesn't wait for me, it won't let me catch a breath, it just flows.

Wondering what I meant with "Time is running out"? What I mean is as every second ticks by, the chance of us grabbing what we hold dear slips away along with it.

Real life is no fairy tale. In those movies, the 'hero' always end up being with the 'heroine' no matter how big the obstacles they face, no matter how long they have to wait and so on. In real life, that is definitely not the case. Wait and hesitate, and you'll find yourself losing the person you love.

Real life is about hardship. Nothing is easy although nothing is impossible. Maybe this cluelessness I'm facing is one of those hardships or obstacles.

I kinda wonder if I can overcome this cluelessness stage and all the other obstacles, will the difference in standard and status fail my efforts? I don't know.. But if I'm doing nothing to overcome these obstacles, I'll find that it's not the difference in status and standard that will fail me but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment