Oh wow! Just a few weeks and I seem to be so far behind everyone else who is actively blogging here. I still have too little to say ya? But for my little princess, I do have a bit to tell.
You know.. Everyone fall once in a while.. Ya.. They get hurt or should I say WE get hurt. It just happens. You lost someone you love, I lost my dear friend, she lost her grandpa, he lost his mother and on and on.. It's endless..
What follows next is the pain. Yup you cry and (no I'm not crying) then after a while, you recover. Believe me, you will recover. You know the phrase? "After the most hurtful pain, you get numb and there is where the healing comes". It doesn't matter how hard it is but one day you'll say "I was so painful then" instead of "I'm so painful now". By then, you'll know you that you've recovered.
The process kinda goes like this [You get hurt but over time, the wound heal, the pain dissipates, scar forms and try to touch it. It no longer hurts. Ya the scar will remind you of those hurtful moments but it's just that and nothing more].
Just like that, you'll recover.. One day.. You will recover from all this..
No comments:
Post a Comment