Look at the date. My wallet is almost empty now. To be exact, there's five one Ringgit notes and one ten Ringgit note. That's fifteen Ringgit altogether. One word to describe this - pk-ed.
Why is it, at this time of the month, people gets broke ya? Kinda mysterious! Next month, there will be more expenses - which means I'll broke even sooner. Not a healthy habit I'd say! But I must save up after this year and start hiding my own wallet from myself. If I didn't, I'll not be able to buy my Prius.
At a time like this, I should worry and think less about love matters but seems like I'll always fail to do so. All the time, I'm stressful for this unbreakable trait. Don't feel like elaborating here though.. Kinda tired with it while 'she' went and enjoyed 'herself', with 'her' gang. 'She' must've been thinking that 'she's' mature but for me, 'she's' just not.
Then again, there's problems with work. This one will never cease. A stressful working environment which puzzles me, as to why I can hang on until now. Maybe I'm too lazy to move around, or it's I have too much 'burden' that I can't let go? People said everyone should let go of their burden so that they live a proper life. Is that so? If it's that easy, why would everyone still be stressful? It's definitely easier said than do, especially when it comes to dropping of your burden.
No comments:
Post a Comment