Look at that! What a perfect number, 100%. We learned to understand that 100% means something that is 'complete'. If you're using it to label someone's life, that someone much be living a perfect life. Marvelous right? Nothing however, is 100%. It's always less than that. Even in product advertising, the number 100% is not allowed. Clorox says it kills up to 99.9% virus. Why does that small 0.1% count?
Someone said I am always down. I am kinda puzzled as to what she meant but I am glad she cares. LOL
She concluded that I am, because I sound like I am, in my blog. Which is here. Try and check my previous posts and see if you agree with her? But in case you are too lazy to read, I can tell you here yes I do sound like I am very down, absolutely sad. I am however, not that down. Not even that sad. I just tell bad stories more than I did the good one.
I am not 100%. Like Clorox, I am just not that. Maybe I am even further down than Clorox. 90% perhaps?
I'm a human being. I have my happy moments and memories and just like others, I do have sad ones of both too. I can be easy to get happy. Yup. Just like a small kid. Well, what I mean is I can be very easy to satisfy. I'm uh.. also hard to satisfy in some other matters.
Have you ever have this scratch somewhere on your body that you never know exists? Then, you go into the shower, you soap yourself all over then.. "Ouch!". Ya.. you then know you have it. It's just there even if you don't realize it is. I mean the scratch that should give you something called pain.
Like the example above, everyone has their own scratches. Somewhere. We will be happy and not know that we have to be bearing pain. But when something 'reminds' us that we should be feeling painful, we will feel it. That, is exactly what I meant. I am happy. But trigger that 'pain reminder button', and I will feel pain.
I'm absolutely fine I think. I'm just never 100% happy because I have 'scratches' all over. Who doesn't?
No comments:
Post a Comment