It's been a while since I last posted multiple times in a day. I guess I really have too much to express recently. If I don't express myself, I might end up sleeping in an asylum.
Finally, I got fed up and answered my ex's phone call. We talked for quite a while. I haven't talked on the phone with anyone for over an hour since the last time I talked with 'her'.
I didn't talk much really. I just hear her out. After an hour plus phone call, the situation remains unchanged. She failed to make me feel that she deserves a second chance. I guess it's not her fault because she really does sound like she has repented but the door into my heart is permanently sealed off.
Before I hanged up, I said "It's all history now. We will be friends and I'll care for you like one". That's probably the best way to end this crisis. She'll have to be able to let go though. I don't think that's the case because another question came up after that.
I kinda understand why she's insisting because I'm doing the same thing albeit for a different girl. We are just fighting for those we hold dear to ourselves.
People like me and her will not stop walking in one direction until we see the dead end. I made the decision to walk down this path till the very end because 'she' is so worth it.
One of many bad habits of my ex that I don't like one bit is she always mention the name Vincent (my cousin). Vincent this, Vincent that, Vincent bla bla bla.. Whatever, as if I care.. No. I'm not jealous. I just don't like my cousin. So, when she reminds me of him, I'll be pissed.
No comments:
Post a Comment