Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Devil Within

It's not the first I lost my temper. I've lost control of myself before this but it has never get as severe as it has been today.

It all started when the guy I knocked two days ago phoned me. He passed his phone to his brother whom tried to squeeze some cash out of me.

I knew it's my responsibility to pay for his medical fee but the amount he asked for (RM 100) doesn't make sense. Of course it doesn't make sense! He only has minor scratches.

When I refused to pay him that much, it quickly turn into a heated words trade. In the end of it, I offered him RM 50 and it's final as if he doesn't accept my offer, I'll just report this case to the police.

He accepted my offer because his brother is riding his bike without a driving license.

I don't want to reveal what's in the heated word trade because it's vulgar. I wonder how did I lost myself that far? It's no suprise, there's a devil within..

No comments:

Post a Comment