Recently, I have been 'busy' playing this game called Avalon Wars. It's an Android app. Available for iPhone too. So, if you are interested, do check it out.
From Avalon Wars, came a girl called Gabby. That's her nick. She said she loves me! Woah! How come? She sent me three pictures and asked me for my Facebook. Of course I didn't give her.. everyone I added know I don't add people unless they are friends I know, or family. I called that a 'policy' and I said I won't drop this 'policy'.
Anyway, I found something interesting. This might not come in true but hey.. check this out.. a Samsung Galaxy S III concept!! Love it!

And I read some posts about 'Avengers versus Dark Knight Rises, which one will come out on top?'. Stupid argument I'd say. Why not watch both? I mean the viewers are the winners here! But I love Avengers more because five films lead to this one clash. Surely is a big deal. Dark Knight Rises has a high expectation to meet. Can Tom Hardy turn Bane into a villain, who is more terrifying than the late Heath Ledger's Joker? It's stupid to compare two person but Heath definitely has set the standard high for Tom to follow.
Last thing for this Quick Post. I just recovered from a bad flu. Not really totally recovered yet because I still can feel the 'jit'. You know, no appetite, feeling sleepy, tired and discomfort in the throat. The last one is the worst I have now. I hate it. Have difficulty to swallow food. Duh..
No comments:
Post a Comment