I'm back online again it seems. After going through busy weeks helping my sister with her wedding preparation (and attending her wedding banquet), I spent another one week to finish my year end stock check task. When I'm done, I was a little bit too free actually. But I am not in the mood to come online yet. I did actually, check my Facebook through the Facebook for Android app.
Now, here I am. Sharing whatever happened to me since I last came online and whatever crossed my mind, up until today.
My sister's big day!
December 9th
I was pretty busy that day (10th of December) and the day prior (9th of December). I fetched her and my aunt to Kuhara Court on the 9th of December. When we were there, we were told that we can only check into our apartment at 1 P.M.. So, we then went to Eastern Plaza for some shopping before we check in. After we got everything we had in my sister's shopping list, we went to have our lunch (there, at Eastern Plaza too) and leave for the hotel soon after.
When I am done with the luggage, I immediately left to get my mother and youngest sister (that's a one hour drive back and forth). The next task is to get my car squeaky clean and 'feed' my car and since I did it at the station my brother is working at, I fetched him along and went back to Kuhara Court. By the time I got there (5 P.M. ++), to be honest I can barely stand.. LOL
After having my shower, my brother and I left to have our dinner (again, at Eastern Plaza) and 'dabao' for my sisters, mum and aunt. I then dropped my brother at Kuhara Court and went to Kelvin's (my sister's hubby) home to get the remaining stuffs we need. I was there to fetch Novy along actually but she said she is going to Kuhara Court by herself. So, I left and went back to Kuhara Court alone. Before that though, I was asked to eat some foods there. I am pretty full at that time actually.. but I ate some anyway.
Back at Kuhara Court, I went online to check my Facebook because I have to keep myself awake to wait for Novy so that she won't be locked out. After waiting for a good two hours or maybe three, I fell asleep sitting in front of my laptop. Amazing huh? But I woke myself up 5 minutes later, packed my laptop up and went back to my room. There, I sat and walked around. All that, to keep myself awake to wait for Novy so that she won't have to knock on the door like a mad girl. Haha.. but I still fell asleep in the end. Who is the one to open the door for her is beyond me.
To be continued...
December 10th
I woke up two hours later (4 A.M.). I can hear that my brother is in the bathroom, having shower. Waiting for my turn, I closed my eyes to catch a quick nap. An hour later, I woke up (5 A.M.) and went to have shower. As soon as I came out from the bathroom, I heard someone knocking on the connecting door but the connecting door was locked thanks to don't-know-who.
Due to the locked door, I have to carry drinks over to the living room on my sister's side, through the main door. There, I knocked and someone opened the door for me. I don't know who is she but she is accompanied by another girl and a boy. My sister was in her room, having her make ups applied by Novy. I can see her because my mum opened the door. I wondered when did she get there. But nevermind that.
As time goes by, the living room is getting more and more crowded. After those girls 'played' around the bridegroom, the tea serving ceremony began. Done with that, we snapped some photos before we went to Kelvin's home to have breakfast and they have their own tea serving ceremony after that.
After everyone dispersed, I brought my mum, aunt, sister and brother back to Kuhara Court, pack everything up and checked out before we went to Fajar. My brother then left for Maradano to get himself a pair of shoes and I brought my sister, mother and aunt to Agnes' place to have their hair done. When my brother re-joined us, I brought him to have our tea break. By the time we are done, so do my mum, aunt and sister.. so, we went back to Kelvin's place to have shower and prepare ourselves for the banquet.
After having my shower, I went into Kelvin's room and he handed me a suit (coat) to try on. I thought "Huh? Have to wear that during the banquet? It's pretty hot enough..". But since I have to stand there with my sister to welcome guests, I guess I have to.
I do realize that guys need shorter time to get ready than girls as after I tried the suit on, I removed it and wait for the time to leave for Jade Ocean. Done with what I have to do, I just sat there and see as Novy is putting make ups on my sister yet again. To be quite frank, I thought "Eh? This Novy is not bad.. pretty and nice although silent". Hmm.. bad thought bad thought! I mean bad thought as in I shouldn't think about Novy like that (silently).
Jade Ocean, here we come!
Still December 10th..
My sister and I stood there at the entrance to welcome and shake guests' hands. It's not tiring but I still prefer to sit down.. Haha.. a kid (Kelvin's don't-know-who) stood next to me and jokingly held out his hand for a handshake gesture as if he's greeting guests too and I said "You wanna take my place?". He replied "Aiyo.. don't complaint la.. you get to shake pretty girls' hands le..". I almost laughed when I heard that. LOL
There were time limit maybe. Around 8 P.M., we (the guests' welcoming guard) were 'introduced' and led to our seat. To be honest, we (those on the main table) were served like kings. I like it! We have our napkins laid out for us and we have separate plates and bowls of foods. Those guests were served foods in big plates and bowls from which they have to take onto their plates by themselves. Who says living like kings ain't good huh?
Let's see if I still remember who's there on the main table.. In a anti-clockwise way, we of course have the bride (my sister) and bridegroom (Kelvin), Kelvin's parents, his eldest sister and second brother, myself, my aunt, my brother, my youngest sister and my mum. Hmm.. lacking sleep doesn't affect my memory it seems.
As plates of foods and bowls of soups came and go, I got really filled up. Wah.. really never eat till that full. In the end, time flies. Dinner is finished and I find myself driving home later that night. Really very exhausted and sleepy (having slept less than 4 hours and being too full) but I can't sleep yet. Not for another 30 minutes I said. Everyone in the car is fast asleep. My mum, sister and aunt. Even my brother who talked to me for the first 5 minutes gave up talking and was soundly asleep.
NoVy Tze
Grey and yellow because I remember that's the color of her gown she wore on December 10th (before the banquet). I am pretty amazed with this girl because she is very pretty. Well.. who doesn't like what's pretty? Everyone have their eyes on what's nice. I can honestly admit that I am not an exception. But pretty girls are always nice for fantasy only. None of them are within my real boundary or reach.
I sent a friend request to Novy to see if she is an exception. But nope.. she ain't. She left my friend request aside and accepted someone else's. But I am not mad or disappointed because I expected that'll happen. I actually thought of keeping the friend request there for her to take a look at some times when she is free. Who knows if someday, somehow she'll change her mind? Right? Just like Rachel who left my friend request unanswered until one day, she did accept it. But nah.. I don't want to.. Facebook will block me from sending any more friend requests and messages. Worst, they might even ban me. Oops.. Don't want that to happen because I love my friends in there!
Back to Novy. Novy is for me, the prettiest girl I met recently. I have her picture here which I'd like to post but not allowed to.. so.. haha.. you'll have to imagine how she looks like by yourself.
Suzanne
I thought I said Suzanne and I am no longer friends? But why do I still think about her? Today, I passed through the way to her home. There's a feeling when I do. It's like that place is familiar, I know someone I care about live there and I can go there anytime I like (if I don't care about how she feels). But I can't do that.. I can't because I do care about how she feels, I respect her not wanting me to go there. All of a sudden, that place became a place I know and want to go but not allowed to. It's sad..
LOVE and LOVELESS
I have a friend who just broke up with her boyfriend. Nope.. I am not naming her here. The reason of break up is the guy's suspected to have another girlfriend. How and why is he suspected to have another girl, I can't tell you but for me, it does seem possible. Well.. I don't know why guys act like that (one leg two boat-ing) so, don't ask me. I can barely get ONE girl to love me so I am not the right guy to be asked. I am LOVELESS maybe because I don't know how to love or maybe because I am not lovely enough to be loved. I began to not mind about which, not even care if I am loved (in a boyfriend-girlfriend-way).
No comments:
Post a Comment