Yup. That's right, still the same thing. Well.. I'm not holding back to only one person right now but three. Awesome huh? I wouldn't put it that way though.
First case, I told ym elttil ssecnirp and Suz. Their opinions are totally clashing with each other's. ssecnirp said I always over-cared and that's a prob, it makes people misunderstands. Suz though, says it's not wrong to care for others but when problems arise, it's due to the other's thinking. Well.. That left me hanging, still holding back, as to whether I should continue keeping in touch with they-know-who..
Case number two and three.. This one, is the real trouble. It's about holding back from telling someone, the truth. What will happen if I told them? I might lose them both as friends. But then, ssecnirp always said this "How sure you are?". I'm not sure and that makes the risk even more real!
These three holding backs is enough to cause me headaches and sleepless nights. Last night, is one of those night. It feels like getting heavier, day by day..
No comments:
Post a Comment