Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gloomy Sunny

Been one whole week this old man has been pissing me off and today no doubt, my patience reached its peak! Luckily, I'm still able to keep it from bursting out.

Old man says there shouldn't be any slow moving stock in the store room. But does he realize that when he's still in charge of re-stocking, he ordered 'dead' stock? What I purchased may be slow moving but his, doesn't move at all. OMG!!!

Every business outlet has slow moving stock. It's just how they try to clear 'em up. I wonder, how come, a man who has been doing business for decades doesn't realize that?! Probably he's too old to get that fact into his view.

It's ok. As a 'boss' he has the rights to scold me. What I can't stand though is the way he talk. He think he's the best. Always look down on others. What the hell is wrong with him nowadays?!

It crossed my mind to show him all his 'dead' stock so that he see how stupid he is. It was then that I stopped myself. Can't really or should I say don't really feel like arguing with morons. Not worth my time, not worth my 'gas'. Take a hike old man. Take a hike.

Seriously, I have other more serious matters to think about. Haven't really stop missing 'her'. That, I don't feel like 'solving'. I wanna keep missing 'her'. I guess, this will be my 'sunny'. Not much to mention about but at least it gets me to the other side. The better side.

No comments:

Post a Comment