Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Special You

20th April. It's one whole year now. Not a very long period of time yet 'she' and I went through a lot. Sweet and bitter, laughters and tears. I asked myself what kind of relationship that'll bring that much into two person's life? No doubt, a special relationship does..

An open letter to my special someone.

Dear,

Overtime, people might think that I'll eventually lose it. I mean the love I have for you. Yet, it doesn't. Maybe not even myself realise that my love for you has in fact, grown stronger. It has, because you're different. You're really that very much special for me. That made me love you so much, so deep.

I've always worried that your ambition to become a renowned scientist will take you farther and farther from me, ending our relationship but I will support you morally because that's what you wished to do. Like I said, you don't have to come to me. Let me get to you because I wanted to.


Love you always,
Louis 'vampire'

No comments:

Post a Comment