Thursday, February 25, 2010

Complexity Amass

It happens again.. My cousin. Again and again, he brings me trouble. I wonder how can I hold on until now, by not keeping away from him? I did actually. I tried so hard to run away..

New Facebook account, new email address (together with this, a new MSN Messenger contact list) and I really talked less and less.. All these, is my run away effort. I know I can do better than this but I'm no fugitive. Why would I run as if I'm one? What I wanna do, is to keep my things off his and everyone I don't trust's nose.

My old account (Facebook) holds a lot of memories for me. It's where I get to know 'her'. I won't totally ignore it just because of 'her'. Because of 'her', my old account remains special. Too special to leave, just like 'herself'. And so, I wish all of you will listen to me and don't talk nor add Tintin Corleone (my cousin) into your friend lists (Facebook, Friendster, Blogger and any other accounts of yours).

I don't know how to explain this complexity. I just acted on instinct. Why? Because my cousin added my ex (Catherine). Believe me when I say "It's not a good sign".

My cousin has been asking me if I wished to mend back with Catherine. Of course, I showed him signs that I don't wish to. Why is this happening anyway? *headache*

They must be plotting something. I don't care what is that as long as it has nothing to do with me. I'm asking myself "Why is the one I love running away from me and the one I despise come crashing at me?".

Is it that my relationship with people are always complex or it's just me, who was too complex? I just want the one I love most. Is it that too much of an asking my dear God?

No comments:

Post a Comment