Read something interesting about a nice laptop (from HP Malaysia) - HP Pavilion dm3. I don't see my dv4 around though. How disappointing. I am just wishing it's undergoing some upgrades instead of permanent removal. I like its design. It's complete. Better yet, it has an internal optic drive which dm3 lacks. How inconvenient it is to carry an extra external DVD drive (although its included in the system).
dv4i series are packed with a Blu-ray drive. Seriously, I wanna get my hand on that. I'm willing to buy original Blu-ray movie dics for some time burning (I prefer genuine dics because I don't wanna condone piracy - piracy is stealing). Blu-ray needless to say, ROCKS. I've seen some HD movie trailers and I'm totally impressed.

HP Pavilion dv4i (rumoured)
(A brilliant blend of black and gold)

HP Pavilion dv4/dv4i
(Nice smooth black)
I want my dv4 back in the line up. HP Malaysia, please update your website and keep it updated all the time. Your website is very unhelpful because it's both outdated and incomplete. I have to visit HP USA for the dv4/dv4i information. Worse, where is the price? Come on.. I've never seen any other manufacturers' website without price tag for their products. Or.. HP laptops are free of charge? Don't kidding me..
No comments:
Post a Comment